Friday, June 6, 2008

About The Designer


Hi, I'm Lynn! Thanks for stopping by! I'm here to customize and stylize your blog!

It all started when I signed up for blogger in December 2007. I noticed that lots of people had cool layouts and designs on their blogs and I wanted one, too! I also noticed that most people that had cool layouts had them designed by "blog designers." Sooo, not wanting to be left out, I checked into that, but was stopped dead in my tracks when I realized that people were charging $50-$100 for a simple blog design!

With a little bit of a background in HTML, I was positive I could figure out how to do it myself. So I learned a few tricks and now I'm here to help you give your blog a new design, for a much more reasonable price!


I look forward to helping you spruce up your blog!! :)

You can e-mail me at thelynnied@yahoo.com with any questions!

Feel free to check out my personal blog as well! :)

No comments: