Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Layout Packages

There are several different layout options offered:




BASIC PACKAGE $20.00
You get:
- 1 custom background
- custom header
- brand new layout
Installation & help as needed


DELUXE PACKAGE $30.00
You get:
- 1 or 2 custom backgrounds
- a custom header
- custom signature
- larger posting area
- 2 column layout
Installation and help as needed


SUPREME PACKAGE $40.00
You get:
- 2 or 3 custom backgrounds
- a custom header
-custom signature
-larger posting area
- 3 column layout
Installation and help as needed


A LA CARTE
Don't want a total blog makeover? No problem!
You can just pick up a...
Custom banner for $10.00
Sidebar tabs for $1.00 each
Installation not included

If you don't like the design I make, I will do my best to make changes and accomodate you, if you choose not to use the design I make, there will still be a charge for my time as this can get very time consuming! :)

No comments: